Have you heard about the transformative power that you can experience with Yoga Nidra?
Are you familiar with what Yoga Nidra is?
Simply stated, yoga nidra is a form of deep relaxation that allows you to release tension and many other unresolved and unconscious issues that are playing a role in some of the unwanted habits you are noticing consciously.
Below you will discover 10 of the most amazing benefits that many people have experienced when they start a daily practice of listening to a Yogic Nidra CD that both transforms you and relaxes you at the same time.
10 Amazing Benefits of Yoga NIdra!
- Improves your concentration abilities which allows for a better memory
- You will suddenly find your memory becoming clearer and crisper
- Start retaining what you read and hear better than you have before
- Greater ability to focus
- Helps you become distracted less
- Improve your performance at work
- Allows you to make decisions much more rapidly and accurately
- Helps refresh the mind, leaving it clearer, more settled and better able to process information
- Much more powerful and effective than a nap or coffee break
- Can allow you to experience a much deeper state of rest than when you normally sleep
As you can see when it comes to this powerful form of Yogic sleep the benefits go far beyond the yoga mat and guided meditation and into the real world. What’s more is in the fact that the more you practice on a consistent basis the greater rewards, benefits, and transformative experiences you can expect to discover.
As if that wasn’t enough, in addition to adding “Yogic sleep” to your daily routine you will also be glad to know that in this moment now you can experience some of the benefits simply by taking a deep conscious breath in and allowing the sensations to rise then exhaling out and noticing what the simple experience of taking a conscious breath was like.
Thaddeus Ferguson has dedicated himself to the cause of helping people heal themselves first in order to help heal the world during this amazing time of transformation.
The practice of Meditation and/or Yoga Nidra is just one of the many powerful tools that you can use in order to help Heal You First.
Discover many of the Benefits of Meditation Now! Learn more about Yoga Nidra Now!