Have you heard about the transformative power that you can experience with Yoga Nidra?
Are you familiar with what Yoga Nidra is?
Simply stated, yoga nidra is a form of deep relaxation that allows you to release tension and many other unresolved and unconscious issues that are playing a role in some of the unwanted habits you are noticing consciously.
Below you will discover 10 of the most amazing benefits that many people have experienced when they start a daily practice of listening to a Yogic Nidra CD that both transforms you and relaxes you at the same time.
10 Amazing Benefits of Yoga Nidra!
- Improves your concentration abilities which allows for a better memory
- You will suddenly find your memory becoming clearer and crisper
- Start retaining what you read and hear better than you have before
- Greater ability to focus
- Helps you become distracted less
- Improve your performance at work
- Allows you to make decisions much more rapidly and accurately
- Helps refresh the mind, leaving it clearer, more settled and better able to process information
- Much more powerful and effective than a nap or coffee break
- Can allow you to experience a much deeper state of rest than when you normally sleep
As you can see when it comes to this powerful form of Yogic sleep the benefits go far beyond the yoga mat and guided meditation and into the real world. What’s more is in the fact that the more you practice on a consistent basis the greater rewards, benefits, and transformative experiences you can expect to discover.
As if that wasn’t enough, in addition to adding “Yogic sleep” to your daily routine you will also be glad to know that in this moment now you can experience some of the benefits simply by taking a deep conscious breath in and allowing the sensations to rise then exhaling out and noticing what the simple experience of taking a conscious breath was like.
Thaddeus Ferguson has dedicated himself to the cause of helping people heal themselves first in order to help heal the world during this amazing time of transformation.
The practice of Meditation and/or Yoga Nidra is just one of the many powerful tools that you can use in order to help Heal You First.
Discover many of the Benefits of Meditation Now! Learn more about Yoga Nidra Now!
More Articles on How Yoga Nidra Can Help Transform Your Life:
- Letting Go of Disappointment with Yoga Nidra...It’s a fact of life that everyone is going to experience and live through situations that hurt or lead to disappointment. It’s also no secret that we can’t change what happened yesterday.Yet, how many of us are still holding on to far too many past life experiences that caused us pain or disappointment? Click Here to Read More
- Yoga Nidra and the Emotional Storms of Life...Do you ever find yourself in the middle of emotional or situational storm stirring around you? When the mental and emotional storms of life are swirling all around you, what do you do? How would you feel knowing that there is a way for you to find your center and emotional calm in the middle of a crisis? Click Here to Read More
- Waking Up to the Practice of Yoga Nidra...Do you want to awaken each morning feeling refreshed, renewed, and energized? Believe it or not, starting your day off in meditation with a technique like yoga nidra is one of the most effective things you can do to connect with Source. Through prayer, meditation and the practice of yoga nidra you can affirm that you are one with God and aligned with divine life, order, and peace. Click Here to read more
- Moving From the Head to the Heart with Yoga Nidra...Do you ever notice that a harsh rebuke or an unexpected challenge may prompt you to feel upset or confused? And when that begins to happen you might attempt to understand the situation by dwelling on it. Yet, I’m sure you’ll agree that some experiences are best understood not in the head, but in the heart. Click Here to read more
- Yoga Nidra and a Moment of Oneness with God...If you’re anything like me, you live for those moments, those moments when you feel as if you are one with the presence of God. When you find yourself in a moment of oneness with God you are able to achieve balance more easily. And when you consistently attune to the presence of God expressing in and through you, sooner or later you will find yourself living in an energy state of harmony. Click Here to read more
- Rising Above Your Circumstances with Yoga Nidra...Ever wonder how some people are able to rise above their circumstances while many if not most people remain stuck in their circumstances? Believe it or not, being able to maintain a sense of humor helps you navigate through life’s challenges. The truth of the matter is when you are troubled or worried about something being able to treat yourself gently and lighten up in regards to the situation can help tremendously. Click Here to read more
- Enhancing Your Day to Day Living with Yoga Nidra...Let’s face it, circumstances change. The fact of the matter is, we live in a world where plans get interrupted and life takes unexpected turns.That’s why the practice of yoga nidra is so valuable when it comes to enhancing our day to day living. Because the more you practice yoga nidra the more likely it becomes that you will be able to remain calm and unshaken when your circumstances change. Click Here to read more
- Learning How to Rest and Relax with Yoga Nidra...Taking time to rest and relax is important for your health and well-being. Rest and relaxation helps renew your mind, body and spirit. When it comes to rest and relaxation the practice of yoga nidra is one of the most effective ways for you to train your body and mind how to rest and relax. Simply stated, the practice of yoga nidra helps you learn how to relax in the moment and just be with whatever is happening in the moment. Click Here to read more
- Irritations and the Practice of Yoga Nidra...It’s no secret that the practice of yoga nidra helps you tap into your hidden stores of power and divine energy within you. And the more you meditate and practice yoga nidra on a daily basis the more unstoppable you will become. Little by little you begin to notice how whenever you are facing an obstacle in life, you are able to reach inward and access the divine powers of God that supply you with everything you need. Click Here to read more